Hair properties are generally more important for determining ingredients/products then curl type. Here's a link to help with that: Live Curly Live Free - Home The e-book that's available on the livecurlylivefree website would be a good investment. Nothing that you can't learn here on nc.com, just all of the information in one place.

Once you determine your hair properties, you can look with folks with hair like yours and see what they use (in signatures.)

In all likelihood, the products you're using just aren't moisturizing enough. For the eczema, you may want to look for products with tea tree oil and/or shea butter. Both are supposed to be good for treating eczema.

I'm older (60) with sensitive, allergic, rosacea skin. I can't use a lot of the more popular products (CK, Shea M LI, anything Bioterra) because they make my scalp burn. My hair prefers the more natural products from the online, boutique companies. I stay away from a lot of chemicals, can't use a lot of polyquats (4 and 10 especially) because of build up.

It's all about learning what your hair likes and doesn't like. Unfortunately, it's a lot of trial and error.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams