I used the entire line, except for the mousse when I was pre-CG, and loved it at the time. The shampoo and curl cream are not CG, but the mousse is CG friendly. I'm iffy on whether the Curl Spray (Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate) and Conditioner Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate) are or are not. Maybe someone more knowledgeable about ingredients can chime in on those.

Other than the cones in the conditioner /stylers, and the sulfates /silicones in the shampoo, you might look at the other ingredients in the Noodle Head line. Everything has some sort of protein in it, some have aloe and glycerin (humectants), and some have salts (table salt, mag sulfate) that act as curl boosters. If you hair looked better pre-CG, maybe it likes more protein than you're giving it or more humectants.

You can use any of the CG friendly Noodle Head stuff without shampooing, since it all washes out with a cowash. If you want to use the non-CG stuff, you'll need a low poo every so often to cut the silicone buildup. It doesn't have to be a sulfate poo, something with Cocamidopropyl Betaine will work.

I've tried the mousse a couple times after I went CG, and I think my hair hates the high glycerin content. Crazy frizz both times... I went back to gels.
CG since 11/2011
2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Summer Products /Routine:
Clarifying: ACV rinses, Suave Professional Men Deep Clean Peppermint
Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
Co-washes: VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze or Strawberries & Cream
RO: VO5 KLS or S&C, Cure Care
LI (if needed): VO5 S&C, VO5 SC, Cure Care
Stylers: FSG, AIF,
Tresemme Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls gel
PT: IAGirl's (link) as needed