Hey darlin's!

I have such hideous luck with 2nd day hair. But, I put up with it because I would just rather sleep in.

However, lately, I have really been digging my 2nd day hair. It all started when I was really frustrated with my hair a couple of weeks back. I ended up getting a haircut which helped enormously, and I went with my gut and started really focusing on products that would help with shutting out the humidity.

Anyway, back to the point, I finally discovered a second day routine that almost looks as good as the first. I scrunch in CCCC Lite, and then scrunch Pattern Pusha in on top. That's it! Nothing else. No pomades, no water, no protein spray. I discovered it totally by accident and then did some experimentation and it is truly just these two products scrunched into dry hair the next day. I have a little extra volume and my curls perk right back up! It is a teeeny bit producty feeling as compared to my first day hair (ouidad climate control gel), but it looks so good I don't care.

Just thought I'd share in case it works for someone else!
Originally Posted by goobernut
Love it! So, is ouidad day one and the other 2 day 2? Don't drag me back into pj ism!

Li
Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix,
Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97