I use a lot of rich products, so haven't had to DT in years. Lots of folks like the Biolage. For me, the conditioning balm wasn't moisturizing enough to use as a rinse out, so I'm not sure that it's enough moisture for you to be using as a DT, especially if your hair is really dry.

Mid Atlantic states have had a fairly mild winter, so really low dewpoints haven't been an issue around here this year. If you're having a really hard winter and your hair is really dry, you need to be careful with the PTs. Great hair is all about getting the moisture/protein balance right. If your hair is really dry, you need to work on that. Repair Me is probably one of the best, moisturizing PTs you can use--but unless you get your hair moisturized properly, no PT is going to do wonders for you.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams