I'm scared that Curl Junkie isn't working? :(
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to whirlyhair
Find More Posts by whirlyhair
Join Date: Apr 2010
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 03:33PM
UPDATE: I did my hair today with the following products-
1. Co-wash with CJDF.
2. Rinse, then did a rinse out with GVP Conditioning Balm.
3. Rinse (with cool water too), then use a bit of the same balm to use as a leave-in.
4. Used 2 (and a half, lol) pumps of TIGI Curls Rock Curl Amplifier cream. (The original turquoise bottle.)
5. Put in L.A. Sports Gel.
6. Attach the Ouidad diffuser attachment on my blow dryer, set it on to warm air/high air, and did my thing till it dried.
7. Found a random bottle of shine serum in my mom's bathroom, so I added a bit of it.
The results are at the bottom. It's still a bit frizzy and flyaway.
My god, I guess I'm just not meant to be naturally beautiful. Maybe I should just give up... this is so sad.
CG since 3/11/2012
(Botticelli according to Curly Girl: The Handbook)
Lots of moisture
(Many thanks to
for helping me figure out my texture, porosity, and elasticity properties! Check them out sometime!)