Did a big chop back at the end of Feb. 2011 to cut out some damage and highlights (which I wound up doing an all over blonde color on after a few weeks anyways, and then I got bored being blonde and dyed dark brown over it again..lol). I wanted to start over again with fresh hair and use what I've been learning here on the forums.

This is my wng from a few days ago (Mar. 6, 2012). I did do a mini-trim back in October 2011 to clean up the ends of my hair. I would say I have had normal amounts of growth for this year (I am sure I retained at least 6 inches of length).

So for this year I plan to keep using my oils often, washing with shampoo more frequently, and doing henna and amla every few months for color and conditioning. In previous years I could count on one hand how often I would shampoo in a years time.

Yet again, I am trying to grow out my hair til 2016 to see if it gets to bsl.. this is probably my 3rd time trying to reach bsl curly. I usually would cut my hair once it gets to sl, but I'm going to try to not do that this time.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)