Even though I'm not that big of a nail polish wearer, lately I've been on an opaque, creamy polish kick...without actually buying any polishes. Just waiting to find ones that call out, so I can build up a small arsenal.

The other night I almost placed an order for 'Dress Me Up' from the Hunger Games collection while doing an Amazon.com order for my mom.

Today I came across Wet 'n' Wild's 'Undercover' for $1.99.

fetched off the net:

The formula is really smooth, and the wide brush makes application easy. MUA reviewers are saying it wears well. I'm really happy with it.
Originally Posted by sew and sew
I haven't tried the new Wet N Wild Megalast formula that came out about a year ago (larger bottle, big brush). It is supposed to be similar, but better then the old formula. The old formula wears like iron for me. I did a newspaper manicure with WnW Megalast that I really liked so I just left it on. After 13ish days there were just minor chips. I could have worn it longer, but the grown out area at the bottom was driving me nuts. Anyway, this is one of my top 2 favorite polish formulas (other is Zoya). Hope it works as well for you.
http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
Cowash: Tresemme naturals
Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
Curl enhancer: FSG
Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers