I had a thought and did a little research to support it. Most places, other then the desert, get more humid in the summer. My thought was that Montana summer dew point might be similar to your Georgia winter dew point. I did a search for "Montana dew point in June." I came up with weather information--and had to pick a city. Helena, Montana has average June dew point in the 50's. Here's the link: Average Weather For Helena, Montana, United States - WeatherSpark You can check other cities on that website.

So, you should be able to use what you've been doing under similar dew points.
Originally Posted by kathymack
Thanks. Sadly I'm not sure what the dew point has been this winter for Alabama, I just started my CG journey in February. And the weather has been cRaZy! So pretty much I don't know what products would work the best for me in MT.
Originally Posted by beeduh
I remember you saying that the dew point was low (32) in a post on another thread. Now you know that 32 is below average--but not low. I would assume that your dew point will be around that 50 as winter ends and spring begins. If you start paying attention to the dew point and your product success, you should have an idea of what works on your hair during average dew points.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix and CCCC