Holy smokes I did not see that coming!!!!!!!!! Shane finally got what was coming to him.

I think it's gonna end up where actually everyone is infected they just don't know it until they're dead and come back....that kid had to be infected from the jump!
Originally Posted by CoCoLoCks
If that's the case....my mind is blown. What is there to live for then? Will Lori's baby be a zombie?
Originally Posted by curlyarca
For pure drama, it would be a great storyline to have Lori feel that the baby was no longer moving, for Herschel to confirm it, and then for them to realize they'd have to do a lightning-fast emergency c-section before the baby turned. Or am I warped?

Last night's ep was great! I'm so glad they've stopped all the navel-gazing of the first half of the second season. The stuff with Shane/Randall and Shane/Rick was gripping, and it was a great way to finally resolve the unendingly annoying triangle while still having some ish happen that's interesting to watch.

I really liked the little reality-chat Rick had with Carl. It was sweet, but not sugar-coated.

From the previews, I'm wondering if it's time to move from the farm!

FINALLY, T-Dog has some lines!
2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/