UPDATE: I cancelled my order of Ouidad because I just found my HG co-wash: VO5 Moisture Milk (strawberries and cream)... OMG. I love this stuff! So creamy and dreamy, makes my hair baby soft, and the proteins in it makes my hair "snap" up more than usual. I can now spring my curls with my finger and go "boiiing!" LOL

It makes my hair so nice and shiny too. It's still has some frizz/flyaway, but that could be fixed with my Sports Gel.

I am not going to buy Ouidad because some of her stuff has silicones.

Oh, and I've been going hardcore CG as of this past Sunday night, when I did one last wash with a harsh sulfate-filled clarifying shampoo to get rid of any past silicones and stuff out of my hair. Since then, I've been using CG-friendly products, like the VO5 conditioner and my sports gel. And GVP conditioning balm.

It's going to take a while for my hair to fully recover and start curling up/frizzing down. I'll try and be patient, though.

Thanks for all the help, guys!

CG since 3/11/2012

Type 2C (Botticelli according to Curly Girl: The Handbook)
iii Density
Medium-Coarse Texture
Normal Porosity
Normal Elasticity
HATES: Traditional sulfates/cones.
LOVES: Lots of moisture and homemade FSG!
(Many thanks to
http://www.livecurlylivefree.com/ for helping me figure out my texture, porosity, and elasticity properties! Check them out sometime!)