Curlyev - Haha - we can be "test subjects" and compare results! Your curls look gorgeous! I love the color, too. (I demi-permanent color my hair to try to get your color!) Before I decided to wear my hair curly I dreaded humidity SO much. Now I actually prefer any humidity to dryness (for hair), which sounds crazy, I know. I guess it's mostly because I've learned how to work with curls in humidity and moderate dew points. Last time I was in AZ, I felt like I had less hair, and my hair had no "zing". I was using my "usual" products, and not trying to modify for the 4 degree dew point. I always notice curls now, and it seemed like there were way fewer curly heads in AZ than I see here in SoCal. (Maybe I'm just paranoid about moving to another state after living here for 24 years...)

I know you love Sally's the way I do. Have you tried the Ion Curl Shaping Creme? I'm loving it these days. It's actually better for keeping bounce in my curls than KCCC.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Occasionally Modified since 2013
Favorites: Wen Cleansing Conditioner/Coconut Lime Verbena and Spring Orange Blossom, Pure Argan Oil, Pure Coconut Oil,
KCKT, KC Come Clean, Desert Essence Soft Curls Coconut Hair Cream, Eco Natural Curling Cocktail, Desert Essence Hair Defrizzer and Heat Protector