View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #15
CocoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas_curls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoT View Post
It's been about 3 weeks since I've last measured myself and I'm down another 6 inches. Since January I've lost over 12 inches. Most from my boobs and midsection. My waist is almost 30 inches!

One of my coworkers actually commented on me slimming down today. The first non-family to comment. It feels really good for people to notice things like this. It really takes hard work. I mean I don't need the validation but it's just really nice.

Hmm. What else? ...oh! I haven't drank soda or juice for over 2 months. My camelbak has had me fall in love with water. So it is now my beverage of choice

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
You and Turtles - sounds like I really need to get a camelback, huh?

In other news, I don't know how many total pounds I've lost, but I'm glad to say that I'm comfortably wearing size 14 clothes, down from 18W/20.
Camelbaks are awesome! I have the groove one with the filter inside of the straw. Its really convenient. I highly recommend it!

And congrats on the weight loss! I haven't been weighing myself either but I've been keeping track of my measurements. I feel like it's a better way for me because its easier to see the transformation that my body is taking as opposed to just looking at the scale. I weighed myself in January and I'll do it again when I go home this weekend, but I'm really much less concerned with the numbers on the scale.

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
CocoT is offline   Reply With Quote