Hey fellow curlies who loved GFSAS and GFTN as much as I did... (I'm about to shed a small tear in their memory, LOL! I miss them so much!) I found something that could quite possibly be an excellent replacement!

In the most perfect timing, Renpure Organics pretty much JUST released two lines of products that are, for the most part, silicone-free (as well as entirely being gluten free, harsh sulfate free, paraben free, and free of harsh salts and chemicals). One is their Brazillian Keratin line, and the other is their Argan Oil line.

I've so far only used the Brazillian Keratin line, which is meant to go along with their also seemingly awesome Keratin treatment but works just as well used on its own. The shampoo is gentle and wonderful, and here's the most important part -- THE CONDITIONER. It is glorious. You can find it at your local supermarket or drug store for about $6 for 16 ounces, so roughly the same price as GF products. It has awesome moisturizing oils and keratin protein, and is very slippy and excellent for detangling in the shower. My hair just drinks it up and I love it! I think this product is an excellent replacement because it is moisturizing and heavy yet won't weigh the hair down or make it greasy, and contains wonderful fatty alcohols and moisturizing ingredients.

I have yet to try the Argan Oil line, but just looking at the ingredients I don't see how any of the products WOULDN'T be awesome. I'll report back ASAP because I'm planning on searching for it this weekend. But I highly encourage you all to try these products as a replacement -- I'm amazed, simply put.
whurly girly (2C/3A).
thick; medium/coarse; low porosity.
hair that is drier than the sahara desert.

LOW-POO: Renpure Organics
CO: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
RO: Renpure Keratin Conditioner. New HG!
LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
Styling: SM Curl Milk, Argan Oil for sealing, sometimes GFPC Gel, some honey for hold, TIGI Control Freak Serum!!