Looked at walmart and walgreens for the Renpure line and couldn't find anything not even the old bottles, where are you all finding this?

I just diffused my hair dry with the Burt's Bees super shiny mango conditioner with a large pea size as a leave in and it dried nice with lots of curl and very little frizz seems to have fairly good slip but I had to use a lot of it. I like to try all my conditioners alone first to see how moisturizing they are without my styling products.
I also have Yes to Carotts, sonoma soap company first crush and Giovanni smooth as silk that I'll try alone and see how they compare to GFTN.
I also tried the new Acure line argan oil conditioner which smelled amazing like almond extract but had little slip and left my hair very dry and frizzy/poofy looking when dry.
GFTN always gave me a lot of moisturized curls without much frizz so I'm comparing all these to those kind of results. I tend to use more natural products and the GFTN had the least amount of bad chemicals in it and still worked great.
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.