Thread: Just Hi
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
Mrs D

Hi Raindear! Like you, I decided to stop fighting my curly hair later in life, at age 56. I've been a curly girl for a bit over a year now and am just now finding a routine that works. I've tried many of the products available on Curl Mart; some would work well for awhile, then my hair would abruptly reject them. After 6 months, I sent hair samples in for a hair analysis which helped a lot. After more research, I have decided that glycerin products don't work for my hair and that I should at all costs avoid protein products. My hair and I are finding that Curl Junkie products and Jessie Curl conditioners make us both happy. I still have to switch things up every now and then which isn't unusual from what I've read here.
Welcome! You and your hair are in good hands here! Keep reading, keep learning and keep experimenting!
DT: CJ Curl Rehab; Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment
Leave In:Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Finally found my HG!: Curl Junkie Pattern Pusha followed by Herbal Essences Totally Twisted gel on hair ends to maintain the curl pattern.
Mrs D is offline   Reply With Quote