When I was educated, sex ed was done in 5th grade. My 5th grade teacher was pregnant at the time (and married, like you). I thought it was comforting to learn about sex from, if not my parents, someone who was a parent. It seems utterly bizarre that this principle doesn't want you to talk to the students about it. I mean... I can see the thing about leaving to go to a relatives funeral. That's private, and if you don't want to share your grief, then you can say that you had to go to a meeting or appointment (maybe the assistant principal asked the principal to say something along those lines). If you are due in August, you will clearly be showing by the end of the school year. There is not really any way to keep it private. I loved that my teacher was pregnant... We wrote her cards, and wrote letters to her daughter,and pitched in and bought her flowers over the summer. It brought us together as a class. I hope your principal wakes up and realizes that it's your business, and of you want to share it then you can!
You can't stop my happiness 'cuz I like the way I am! -Hairspray
Dangerously open to product suggestion
3b, thick, angled bob, coarse, low(ish) porosity.
Favs:
Poo (when I get buildup): Bumble&Bumble Curly Shampoo
Lo-poo: L'Oreal EverCurl Cleansing Conditioner
LI: Aveda Be Curly Prep
Stylin': Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer for a natural full-bodied look, SheaMoisture Smoothie for finger curls.