She doesn't need a prayer circle she needs a full round of STD and HIV tests cause all those babies means he is raw dogging it allllll da damn time.

vIa tHiS rAgEdY aSs pHoNe
Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks
Ugh. I remember he came to my campus and this chick hopped right up in his ride with no shame. From that day forward anytime I saw her on campus, I gave her the look of yuck.
Originally Posted by cheveuxbouclés
I took my daughter to see Usher, B5 and Kany West several yrs back and he was sitting right next my daughter and I didn't even know who he was. He ain't even man size, he is a serious light weight. Short and skinny uhhhh nawl. Now, this...raw dogging these women left and right.

vIa tHiS rAgEdY aSs pHoNe
Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks
He was just here in concert a few weeks ago. My friend asked me if I wanted to go. I was like hell no. I loved the old rough ryder, give a dog a bone DMX, but the new, scrawny, give a dog some crack (and apparently now some skeezers and bad ass kids) DMX...yeah Imma have to pass.
Last perm 8/07, big chop 5/08, several mini chops since
Fine, medium density, low porosity. PJ in recovery
Current loves:Tressemme Nats, AO GPB, One and Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask, Alba Botanicals Leave-in, KCKT, Qhemet BRBC & OHHB, Terresentials Mud Wash, Trader Joes Nourish Spa
"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi