Old 03-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #8480
Kinky DaySha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheveuxbouclés View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks View Post

She doesn't need a prayer circle she needs a full round of STD and HIV tests cause all those babies means he is raw dogging it allllll da damn time.

vIa tHiS rAgEdY aSs pHoNe
Ugh. I remember he came to my campus and this chick hopped right up in his ride with no shame. From that day forward anytime I saw her on campus, I gave her the look of yuck.
I took my daughter to see Usher, B5 and Kany West several yrs back and he was sitting right next my daughter and I didn't even know who he was. He ain't even man size, he is a serious light weight. Short and skinny uhhhh nawl. Now, this...raw dogging these women left and right.

vIa tHiS rAgEdY aSs pHoNe
He was just here in concert a few weeks ago. My friend asked me if I wanted to go. I was like hell no. I loved the old rough ryder, give a dog a bone DMX, but the new, scrawny, give a dog some crack (and apparently now some skeezers and bad ass kids) DMX...yeah Imma have to pass.
"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
Kinky DaySha is offline   Reply With Quote