Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2a/3a, depending on the weather
Texture: fine
Porosity: medium
Density: thin
Elasticity: normal
Characteristics: easily weighed down, easily flattened, holds henna well

CG/ModCG/not CG: Mod CG (I try to be 'cone and SLS free and have for years, but sometimes I slip )

Hair ingredient likes: Henna for sure. Protein, I think. Sea salt for sure!
Hair ingredient dislikes: still trying to figure this out, I'm thinking 'cones and oil

Hard/Soft Water: hard

HG/Go-to Products: Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee (BRHG-see? It even has HG in the name!)
John Masters Organic Sea Mist (I use this as a hair spray, a curl refresher, a curl enhancer, everything! The only thing it doesn't do for me is the dishes, but that's what kids are for, right?)

Average climate/dew points: dry My hair loves high dew points!

Fall/Winter combos: the seasons don't change enough for me to switch out
Spring/Summer combos: the seasons don't change enough for me to switch out

Favorite styling techniques and why: Combing conditioner through in the shower was something that worked great for me, and squishing and pumping works very well, too. And I've finally learned how to difuse! I tend to do that only on cool, though.
Techniques that didnít work and why: Plopping tends to give me squished curls with a flat top

Hair Twins: PM me if you think we're twins!

Hair: Very fine, normal porous (Finally! Yay!), normal elasticity, loves high dew points.
Daily: Nature's Gate Tea Tree shampoo, GVP CB, Cure Care conditioner, aloe vera gel, Jessicurls products, Spiral Solutions products.
Monthly: Henna
As needed: John Masters Organics Sea Mist
HG Product: BioSilk Rock Hard Gelee (aka BRHG. It even has HG in the name!)
Last perm: 12/10/10
CG since: 3/9/12
Last haircut: 4/17/12
Gossamer Fringe (my blog)