I never understood why people thought being "PC" means they are losing their right to free speech or something. I think that was just hateful propaganda from people who tried to reverse the meaning of what was originally intended by being PC, which was to respect peoples' right to some sort of dignity when referring to their racial/ethnic/sexual/etc. identities. Most of us fall into many overlapping categories..

I also do not like the use of ethnic slurs.. I grew up in a lot of different places and had exposure to a lot of different cultures as a child. I think if people travelled more and had intimate (as in "not superficial") exposure to people different from themselves it could do a lot to reduce that kind of hateful ignorance.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)