I am not sure who in this forum first introduced me to NYX cosmetics, but I wish you hadn't - I am becoming addicted to the stuff. I tried some of their clearance items at ULTA and got hooked. Now I am always peeping at BS stores and places like ULTA to see what I have missed. It is shameful.

That being said, my eyes today are courtesy of their Lake Moss eye shadow trio. So, to that smarmy girl at the MAC counter in Macy's who said "mature" skin should never wear shimmer on the eyes, I say "HMPH!" That is what I have for you my dear lol!
Originally Posted by 3c4d7zwhatevs
I'm not sure if it was me or not, but I am totally addicted, too! I have at least 20 eyeshadows, 10 lip glosses, along with eyeliners, powder, 4 blushes, and 2 eyebrow pencils. I still have a bunch of things on my wish list on the NYX site. I don't know about yours, but my local Ulta's eyeshadow selection is pretty pathetic. The only carry about half the colors, and even then they are usually sold out of almost all of them. I either wait for a sale at Cherry Culture or order from Ulta online when they have the buy one get one 1/2 price promos. I also recently bought a voucher from totalbeauty.com which was $30 of products for $15 at the NYX website.

And I'm 46 and wear shimmery eyeshadow. It's all in the attitude!
Originally Posted by curlyserf
OK, I will choose to blame you lol. My Ulta's eye/shadow selection sucks, but I have noticed they are getting more diverse products in, like more palettes, more of the HD products, etc. But yeah, Cherry Culture and NYX's last sale on their own website has left me with a whole drawer of goodies to play with (not to mention Ulta's BOGO1/2 sales, one of which is going on now on certain products). Just terrible. A little baby obsession is what it is.
Originally Posted by 3c4d7zwhatevs
Ulta is having a 40% off sale on NYX!

Kerri

2?/3a ??? ; fine; high density; normal porosity and elasticity
color treated

CURRENTLY USING:
cleanse:Organix Vanilla Silk, Use Me Cleansing Cream
rinse out/li:Ion Effective Care, Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume (both with NPF added)
stylers:Curl Keeper, UFD Curly Magic, & Alba Botanicals Strong Hold Gel
PT:CJ Repair Me

mod CG since August 2010