Cassierae, maybe you could get some coupons for the ones that you want to try for replacing the Garnier? I understand about being on a budget.

I find alot of the Garnier stuff at Big Lots, you could check there for some of the other ones. Sometimes stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls are a good place to look too. I always see huge bottles of lots of different brands at Marshalls, for anywhere from $6 to $12. I'm not familiar with Renpure.

Otherwise, Sally's GVP is a good buy. It's around $7-$9 for a good-sized bottle. I think its 25oz but I'm not sure; I've had my bottle for a long time. I bought it when it was on sale so I think I paid $8.

My sister tried the Tresemme Naturals conditioner and did not like it. She ended up returning it to the store. It's CG, she just didn't like the conditioner. Said it didn't make her hair feel moisturized and left her feeling kind of blah and lifeless. She has 3a hair, very fine and it used to be heavily damaged from excessive straightening. She's modified CG and is using Loreal's Sleek and Shine line now. She's on a very tight budget too and uses coupons and store sales to buy that line - its pricy for a drugstore line.
If you're interested, she swears by the Sleek and Shine products. They're $6-$10 for the style cream, poos and condishs, they're CG but the bottle sizes are not large (maybe 8oz?). However, you can almost always find them on discount at CVS or Walgreens and Loreal offers alot of coupons. I tried them and liked them ok, but couldn't use them ultimately because the smell was too strong for me (I'm extremely sensitive to smells).

HTH
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB