View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
Auntie Bubbs

Sweetie, you need to tell us what your hair type is. I mean, if anyone is using this curl cream they can tell you how they use it, but otherwise, if anyone has general advice, they can offer it if they know what type of hair you have.
If for example, I know you have hair similar to mine, I could say, "I haven't tried this cream, but I can tell because you have hair like mine that you should probably use a gel over it to seal it, because whenever I use a curl cream I still have to seal my curls with a gel or else I frizz. We both have hair that is prone to frizz, I can tell by our hair types."
But without knowing your hair type, I have no idea if your hair is prone to frizz, or if the curl cream itself is causing your hair to frizz. I can speculate that perhaps something in the cream (wheat protein, perhaps?) is causing your hair to frizz, but I don't know.

So what is your hair type? Does it tend to frizz? What do you normally style it with?

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
Auntie Bubbs is offline   Reply With Quote