View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #41671
wild_sasparilla

I am totally obsessed with ice dancing right now. I've always loved to watch figure skating, so this is no surprise, but what a contrast between my late night internet searches as of late: stories about people with full awareness of being in vegetative states (it's research for a story, I'm not just trying to have nightmares) and ice dancing. Freaking EVERYTHING about ice dancing, the Olympics and any Olympic/Word level ice dancing video I can find.

I feel like telling my friend who went to Korea this last summer that the 2018 Winter Olympics will take place there, but she's not online. Also, that's probably a very strange thing to randomly know and bring up. Also-also, in 2013 in Kuala Lumpur they'll be announcing which new sport will be contested at the Summer Olympics in 2020. I now know what wushu is, though not what the fighters look like while doing it, and think it's cool that rock climbing is on the short list.

This is what I do with my life: be an info sponge. If I could only do it during daylight hours...

...It's a siggie.
wild_sasparilla is offline   Reply With Quote