you know it's still shocking to some when you tell them you know how to swim...

once at a BBQ this lady told my brother that the reason black kids drown more is because theres something in there bones that causes it.
Originally Posted by murrrcat
My white coworker shared with another white coworker that blacks naturally have oily skin because we eat a lot of fried foods.

Yep. Okay.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S ll using the Curltalk app.
Originally Posted by Ninjarette

I remember one summer when all of my friends were genuinely surprised that I and another friend of ours from Bangladesh had tan lines...like other races can't tan because they aren't pale to start with. They were also surprised when we told them that we could get sunburned....

Like really....just because I'm already on the brown side doesn't mean I'm somehow magically resistant to the gigantic burning fireball that is the sun. If you put an already brown piece of toast back in the toaster for long enough...it'll turn black eventually and burn. Same thing.
Originally Posted by greenjumper

i hear that all the time, like "why are you putting on sunscreen?", maaaaaaan **** you and yo mama, and yo greasy granny.

and I get sunburned so easily, don't know why.

my annoying roommate when I first met her she told me that black people could run faster they had special muscles white people don't have and thats what her coaches taught her, so she was never able to out run them during track meets

.....She had to learn that day and she did.