View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #10010
Ninjarette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amneris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodej View Post
I am beginning to see why there was a mass exodus before...
Ladies, this is NOTHING compared to how it was then. I wish I could bump up some of those old threads... like the one where one of my dear poster-friends talked about a bank teller being racist to her... and white posters defended the banks, got personally offended because they work in banks, called her a liar and hounded her and anyone who defended her.... or some of the post-Katrina threads, or the one where Blacks were called "lazy" and "welfare bums", or the one where a white male poster defended his use of the n-word...

I know it sounds like I'm holding grudges. I'm not, or I don't think I am, since I can't actually remember who posted what - it's just something to note and be aware of when moving on.

Wow. I missed all this. Where was I? I don't hang out at OT much.

....and no, I don't think you're a grudge holder, nor do I disagree with you. I'm talking about much more benign stuff.

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
Ninjarette is offline   Reply With Quote