I don't think I've ever sent a PM because someone offended me.

I have to disagree with the idea that it doesn't matter what someone you don't know thinks. Of course for certain things that's true, but it does have an effect on me, even indirect as it may be, that someone holds racist/sexist/etc. views. Those things affect everyone. Now I get that the odds of changing anyone are slim, but then there are people who will tell you that they did change, and it was because there were people who were willing to question and contest their views.
Originally Posted by Saria
I understand where you are coming from Saria and respect your views on this... I guess I just don't relate to taking what someone on a message board says so internally that it cripples you as a person in real life. Sure, I think people can become friends online, learn interesting and new things..but I don't think people's random comments on the net should be something a person defines their whole worth on or lose their sense of self over.

But I do understand for some people..it's different. I'm just saying it doesn't make sense to me. I guess sort of like to "ignore" someone doesn't make sense to you.