Hii it looks like you have really nice ringlet curls. Doing a BKT might change your curl pattern permanently and leave you with hair that HAS to be styled daily with heat. This could cause damage over time and products should still be used to protect your hair. To me, getting a BKT doesnt mean easier hair because you have to maintain the treatment and limit how much you wash your hair. To me, it seems like just as much or maybe more time and maintenance as natural hair. The best thing to do is read up ALOT about the BKT before you decide because it can possibly change your hair into something you don't want and the upkeep of the treatment amounts to just as much maintenance and time as keeping it natural.

If i wanted a change i would probably look into getting some highlights. Also have your tried going CG? this could help you use less product since your hair is more moisturized.

instead of hairspray and mousse, you can try a gel that's water soluable like the L.A looks sport gel or even a more natural gel such as eco styler. There is soo much info on this site about techniques and routines and products.

The BKT is tempting i know. But it could result in over processed damaged limp hair over time. Yours looks healthy.