View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #51
solidgold

Quote:
Originally Posted by der_manduh View Post
Hi everyone! I was browsing the interwebs and didn't know there was a site like this! Curly haired ppl unite I also didn't realize my hair had a specific "type" either, that's pretty nifty! I think my hair is a 3A
So anyways, I've been contemplating cutting my hair really short. Last time I had it short short I was like 8 years old, and I looked like little orphan Annie haha (yes, I am a ginger with red hair). I cut my hair last August pretty short, but I've always thought pixie cuts were super cute :3 Now if only I could pull it off.. >.> any advice?
Thanks!

I can post more pics, but here's a fairly recent pic of me posing a portrait my mom's friend painted of me when I was a little kid:
Check out pictures of pixies on celebs, like Michelle Williams and see if you like any of those styles.

I stumbled upon this this blogger and I think she's gorgeous with her short hair. I love the color of her hair, and maybe her pics will inspire you too:
Sarah Knaack (sarahjknaack) on Pinterest
Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97

solidgold is offline   Reply With Quote