View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
naturald_13

Default I want to see my hair staright!

My hair is like a 4a/4b type with a little 3c mixed in it and I love my natural hair, don't get me wrong, but I just want to see it straight it for once. I've really been having this urge to straighten my hair, just to really see how long it is and to have nice, thick, shiny, bouncy, and easy maintenance hair for a couple of weeks. However, I can't seem to get my hair straight. I have tried several times, even giving the Ion Keratin Smoothing Treatment a try, but every time, not even 2 minutes after the iron is off the hair, it gets puffy, frizzy, and stiff. I don't have the best blow dryer and flatiron (conair..), but I know they're not that bad, so I don't think that's my only problem. I know that type 4 hair can be a little resistant, but I know there is a way to get the results I want. I just like having the option of straight hair when I want it, and not being able to achieve that is frustrating me. I just don't know what to do and I really need help..with everything. I want to know what are the best products to use, heat protectants, flatirons, blow dryers, etc. And also some tips on the process, what are some crucial steps that I could be missing? Thank you for helping!
naturald_13 is offline   Reply With Quote