Iroc, thanks!

Xcptnl, I figure I'll go for dinner at seven or so, but I have to check the schedules when I get a chance. My friend should be there for dinner shift, but I have to find a way to be sly about verifying. If you can make it, I can pretty much guarantee that my friend will send plate after plate of food our way.

Flour Bakery is pretty famous these days, so I might stop by, but the jeans sound more enticing!
Originally Posted by Saria
First I have to say I was cracking myself up later last night-how presumptuous of me to assume you meant me!!!!! LOL

And I have doubled checked my work load and I just cannot swing taking the afternoon off. And i am already taking next Monday off. Usually I can take a day on pretty short notice but I would feel pretty guilty if I did this week. I am really disappointed though. (and I do hope you meant me ).

Please let me know when you do this again!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk. Siri may be typing for me.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~