Out of my best friends, only 2 of us are curly (well, I'm more a wavy). The rest have bone straight hair that they curl or wave (which is weird considering the past 2 years all anyone in my schoolwanted was straight hair!). The other curly has gorgeous hair down to her waist with nice 3a curls. When she wears it curly, it's scrunched with a garnier gel I think. She isn't CG, but dang she's got nice hair.

How do your curly friends do their hair?
Originally Posted by Leeeah

It's weird. I am the only one of my close friends with any form of curly hair. I'm not joking. And I have a lot of close friends. Also my twin sister has straight hair. Go figure.

It's weird, I almost grew up not aware of the whole "embrace the curls" thing. I thought my waves were like a mistake, or something. Because so many girls had straight hair. Before I was old enough to get a straightner, I would brush and brush and brush my hair wondering why the heck it refused to stay down like everyone else's. Anyone here had a similar experiance?

Now I take pride in my waves which so many of my friends are jealous of. We rock, curlies!
~A proud 2c who is so thankful to have stumbled across this site over a year ago!