View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
NubianPrize

Default Review of KINKY CURLY PERFECTLY POLISHED OIL

I just got some Kinky Curly's new Perfectly Polished hair oil at Target because the weather's warmer now & I can do Kinky Curly wash & go again. I like it a lot. Much better than the Gloss Pomade. It's made my hair nice & soft & gotten rid of the stiffness/crunchy feeling. Yesterday was in the upper 80's with low humidity & my hair got to feeling a bit dry & I had to spray it twice. After coming home & using the oil, it was much softer. Today it was hotter than yesterday & it stayed nice all day......the curls even looked better defined & shiny & I didn't have to respray in the middle of the day to get rid of a dry feeling. Soft pretty hair all day !
So far I'm loving this oil & it's going to be a staple in my KCCC regimen. It's pricey
at $18- $20 for a 4 oz bottle but,it's about as thick as JBCO you only need a very little bit & so far after 1 or 2 applications you may not need to use it every day. Just rub between your palms & smooth it over your hair.

Here are the ingredients:
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil and natural fragrance

Here's what it says on the site:
PERFECTLY POLISHED

PERFECTLY POLISHED is a pure and natural blend of luxurious oils. Formulated with Argan Oil from Morocco it is designed to lubricate, protect and add a healthy shine to your hair.
Can be used for hot oil treatments, pre-shampoo treatments and as a finishing aid on dry hair.
NO MINERAL OIL, NO PETROLEUM AND SILICONE FREE
Products:WEN Fig, KinkyCurly, QhemetBiologics, SheaMoisture, Vatika oil, EVCO, EVOO, WGO, JBCO products
NubianPrize is offline   Reply With Quote