Marci, you found it at Food 4 Less? Damn!!! I have one of those, I think I'll check.

Anyway, the first time I used it, I thought it was ok. I couldn't get 2nd day hair though, my hair lost allot of definition by the end of the day. I did use a medium/light hold gel over it though, not my typical hard hold gel.

The 2nd time, I layered it with my FSG, and used a hard hold gel over it, but lightly. I got fabulous results! I put it the normal amount of FSG (maybe a tad less), then a decent amount of QHRJ, then a couple of palmfuls of my hardhold gel. Mainly in the ends and a blob evenly scrunched into the crown. After I diffused dry, I had a great hair day. Some crown frizz, but minimal, typical for me. When I use only FSG I do have less frizz, but not as much volume. I had good volume and body with this combo.
I like it alot.

I find the QHRJ to be a bit drying on it's own, and I frizz a bit more. But this combo is nice, and still pretty cheap. Looks good for those of us who are growing out our hair too, gives good coverage. And I got 2nd day hair. It was a more pouffy, but still wearable.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB