I ain't seen nothin Kinky-Curly in Target except for Come Clean. It's as if naturals are on a Kinky-Curly warpath now because I went to three Targets and couldn't find a bottle of Knot Today anywhere, and when I finally found the last one this woman who had to be in her forties ran up, snatched it off the shelf, and glared at me. I was so confused.

If I see this though, I might have to check it out. I found my HG oil in Curls Blissful Lengths Kukinut hair oil though, so I might sample someone else's bottle first.
Originally Posted by itsKelCeeEee
Child you better set up your bed in Target & be there when deliveries come in. It's spring now, the weather's warmer & FOLKS ARE ON THE KINKY CURLY WARPATH !!
All the targets near me are almost out of everything & i was lucky to find the oil. Two bottles of KT left & I got one....have another full bottle at home.
BTW, I'm on day 5 of KCCC & the new oil. Hair still looks great;just need a spray bottle in the morning. No dry feel or crunch. I LOVE IT !!!!
Hair type 4 "mystery"
Fine,soft hair with little penspring curls of different sizes. Small patch of wavy hair at center of my nape. Did BC in 2009 after 28yrs of curly perms.
Products:WEN Fig, KinkyCurly, QhemetBiologics, SheaMoisture, Vatika oil, EVCO, EVOO, WGO, JBCO products