I really have no idea what my sexual proclivities has to do with my hair.

Other than hair is a sexy thing.

If I want to look sexy, what does it matter if I am dressing up for my male partner or for the group of people (trans/bi/gay/lesbian/straight) that I wish to appeal to.

Sexual orientation has nothing at all to do with how sexy one wants to appear.

It seems to me there are a lot of people here that talk about church and mention their religious ties. Perhaps fear is one of the big reasons people don't talk about being in an alternative group. Or maybe the reason is that sexual preference is really no ones business and really has nothing to do with their hair, and talking about their sexual preferences is really off topic for the most part, on a board that is about hair.

What is interesting however, is that you think that the act of wanting to appear more sexually attractive is only a feminine thing. Have you any idea how much the metrosexual types preen themselves? They work out for hours, cleanse, toner, mousse, gel... you name it just like us girls. The wealthy ones spend thousands on clothes, shoes, watches, cars and whatever, just to appear sexy enough for the women they want. It's ALL ABSURD. But it's normal and we all do it.

So if you're worried about being too feminine, don't.

Last edited by SusieSuze; 04-23-2012 at 12:44 AM.