View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 12:53 PM   #82
thosecurls

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyev View Post
They are the same thing, the official title of the product is Beyond the Zone Noodle Head Tame your Curls. It's awesome. It gives me defined curls for sure. I don't have flat hair, except my roots sometimes, and this mousse gives them volume. I really really LOVE it. There are some tricks to using it, but once you get it right, you will have soft, smooth curls if it works for you the way it did for me. It is CG too.

About the ends splitting, I have that. I use Sally's k-Pak knock-off on the ends of my hair (very seldom do I use it on my whole head since I don't need a protein overload), and it really helps with breakage. I do it about every 2 weeks.

When you are using your GVP Conditioning Balm, you should try putting extra on your ends, it seems to helps me. I hate that my hair splits so easily!!!
A CG friend gave me this and I liked it until I took a better look at the ingredients:

water, propane, butane, acrylates copolymer, oleth-10, polyquaternium-4, polyquaternium-10, glycerin, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, aminomethyl propanol, laureth-4, dmdm hydantoin, peg-9 castor oil, ppg-12-peg-50 lanolin, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, betaine, silk amino acids, hydrolyzed silk, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, coumarin, eugenol, citronellol, amyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal

Now, I'm no science geek but I do know the common mixture of propane & butane is what's used as car fuel and as much as my hair liked it - I stopped using it.
Styler GVPCB, Biotera Gel
Clarification Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo, VO5 Vanilla Mint Shampoo, BS/ACV Rinse
DT Pure Coconut Oil

*MAY is Celiac Awareness Month*
Get into the action and educate yourself
to help support those with
Celiac Disease or gluten sensitivities
as it's sadly
a modern day aliment for some many

thosecurls is offline   Reply With Quote