here is an article from the NY times that might be apropos here. I have been outdoors and in the sun for a long time, my skin is starting to show it but so far I refuse to get anything surgical done. just coloring my hair--that's IT. I have a client who is 10 yrs younger than me who has had botox and restylane shots. i don't see much difference. we'll see what happens in 10 yrs--i am tempted to do veneers on my teeth tho but i am too lazy right now. i think about it tho....aging is not easy.
Originally Posted by banjocurl
good article, Banjo.

It's funny (or maybe scary) how we are influenced by the media and our culture. My teeth--that have always had a natural grey cast to them--never bothered me until recently. Now I constantly see commercials that tell me if I don't use crest whitestrips, I'm going to look older. "Nothing gives away your age like yellow teeth!"

Well, I can't use crest whitestrips! I have a cap on one of my front teeth that my doctor worked extremely hard to get the right shade of grey to match my other tooth. Now I feel inferior that I don't have those pearly whites *bling*. I no longer feel that my teeth meet today's standards of what is healthy and good. Isn't that crazy??? I'm not ashamed to smile or anything, but I sometimes look at a photo of me (and there are many ) and think, "gosh, you teeth need to look whiter."

Frizz Happens!

my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!