View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #34
kimmidawn

I get what you're saying. That's actually how my most recent exboyfriend felt when we first dated and I hadn't explained my bisexuality. I know there are some bi women who are only interested sexually in other women and others who are only interested in a relationship with women (it's somewhat of a spectrum). Personally, I am interested in women both as far as a relationship and sexually, and I know that has made some of my exboyfriends nervous (haven't yet dated a girl). My most recent ex was afraid, like you mentioned, that I would always feel like I was missing something by being in a relationship with only one gender and that I would never be satisfied, and other things like that. I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, I am attracted to/fall in love with whoever; the gender doesn't matter. I have never felt like I was missing anything by being in a relationship with only one gender and I have never felt the need to compare one to the other. Does that help to clarify a little? Or did I just make it more confusing? Lol

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

http://public.fotki.com/kdawn12/

^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later
kimmidawn is offline   Reply With Quote