Thread: Haircut FAIL
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
1bindi5

Default UPDATE:

Sorry it's been a while! Thanks for the olive oil suggestion! As for an update on my hair, I hit up a new salon about a month ago, and my new stylist absolutely could not believe what was going on. It turns out the last girl to cut my hair ended up cutting one side about two inches shorter than the other, and the way she cut my hair made it split super fast. She basically gave me split ends rather than fixing them. This shocked me because it was a nice salon, and everyone I knew who went to see that stylist loved her! I definitely won't be seeing her any time soon. As for the oil treatment stuff, I haven't gotten the chance to try that yet. I think I might give it a go tonight! My hair is in need of serious repair. My last haircut stylist was brilliant, though, because the way he was extra careful and super exact and precise while cutting my hair combined with the way he cut it have helped a lot with the unruliness. Hopefully in a month or two I can resume my quest for long HEALTHY hair!
1bindi5 is offline   Reply With Quote