View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:50 PM   #37
amandamarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmidawn View Post
I get what you're saying. That's actually how my most recent exboyfriend felt when we first dated and I hadn't explained my bisexuality. I know there are some bi women who are only interested sexually in other women and others who are only interested in a relationship with women (it's somewhat of a spectrum). Personally, I am interested in women both as far as a relationship and sexually, and I know that has made some of my exboyfriends nervous (haven't yet dated a girl). My most recent ex was afraid, like you mentioned, that I would always feel like I was missing something by being in a relationship with only one gender and that I would never be satisfied, and other things like that. I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, I am attracted to/fall in love with whoever; the gender doesn't matter. I have never felt like I was missing anything by being in a relationship with only one gender and I have never felt the need to compare one to the other. Does that help to clarify a little? Or did I just make it more confusing? Lol
+1 on a lot of this except reverse the gender of the most recent ex. My ex-girlfriend also has told me since we broke up that she doesn't want me to date a man because that would "hurt her lesbian pride" or something like that ... I'm like, "Yeah, but you know you don't get a vote in who I date anymore, right?"

Favorite products: Kinky-Curly Knot Today, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion, Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk, homemade flaxseed gel.

Still looking for a cleanser I like.
amandamarie is offline   Reply With Quote