I would like to know the name of the brain child who designed our court house. He/she put most of the buildings equipment in a mezzanine, but did not put in a lift or elevator. Just a narrow stair case. Obviously he/she never factored in that things break. The heat/air unit for my office died in the late fall. The new unit had to be taken apart, carried up in pieces, and put back together. They must have crossed wires while hooking it up. The AC rarely cuts on when it's warm outside but blows continuously when it's chilly or cold. We have timed it. 30 degrees outside = AC cutting on every 17 min, blowing for 10 min each cycle. Burr!! 80 degrees = AC blowing for 10 min every 2 hours. Ridiculous. We had to wear insulated underwear to work, all winter long. I had pneumonia twice. We've all stayed sick. We rarely use anything other than AC because of the heat omitting equipment that we have shoved in every corner of the office BUT we can't do anything to cut off/down the AC because the controls are locked. Can we get anyone to fix it or even listen?? No. They come in and bump the temp up or down by 1 degree and lock it back. So here I sit, 50's outside (not bad) but it's overcast and feels cooler, the AC is on snow blower making it feel 30 in here, and I'm wrapped up in a blanket. I'll be so glad when we get our own center that has actually been set up with some sense. If they try to lock our controls there, I'm chopping off some fingers!

Random fussing over and out.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??