I would love to! Having someone to talk to about it will be great. And it will make me feel like I HAVE to do the workout cuz I don't wana come back to the thread lying n saying I did lol.

I'm giving myself a break (lol like I really need one) and I will probably start back up on Monday or Tuesday. I'll stick to the first workout cuz I watched the second and it looks so much harder!

from Sugarfoot's chew toy
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
Lol. Sounds good! I am actually taking a break myself. After I went to the doc I had a sono the next day and found out I have a tumor in my uterus. On the positive side at least I know what's causing the pain but on the other hand I am stuck popping pain pills and will eventually have surgery.

It does seem to be getting a little better tho so I'm hoping when I follow up w/my doc in the next day or so I will be ready to a least start back working out soon so next week sounds like a good starting point!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's