I have a 3b/3c hair texture and I don't know what products that I should use I have been searcing for some like miss jessie's,mixed chicks,and kinky curly Also I want to weigh my hair down a bit and leave in conditioners for this? I don't know what to do ! !

*** also did anyone try miss jessies curly pudding or kinky curly curling custurd??
Originally Posted by Summer_
Kinky-Curly Curling Custard works really well for a lot of us; it's nice and moisturizing, as far as gels go. I haven't tried any Miss Jessie's product's though.

Leave-in conditioners (or regular conditioners left in the hair) are great for keeping your hair nice and soft and moisturized and will probably weigh down your hair a bit; a thick gel/styling product would probably also do this.

Be prepared for some trial and error, but, as kathymack said, if you go by your hair properties, that's a great place to start.
2a/b (really thick but sort of fine with pretty weak waves), medium-to-fine texture, normal porosity (I think). Doesn't seem to like protein.

Favorite products: Kinky-Curly Knot Today, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion, Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk, homemade flaxseed gel.

Still looking for a cleanser I like.