...I've heard some curlies on here say that some alcohols are not drying (or not as drying?) to hair, but I don't know which ones.

This hairspray has alcohol very low on the ingredients list
Giovanni L.A. Hold Hair Spritz -- 5.1 fl oz - Vitacost

And this one claims no alcohol at all, but does contain parabens in case you avoid those
Honeybee Gardens Wheat Therapy Hair Spray -- 8 fl oz - Vitacost
Originally Posted by diaspora
Yeah the alcohol in this spray was definitely a drying one (denatured alcohol). Thanks for the recs; I will have to check those out!

I'm not sure if it's completely CG but Ion (from Sally's) has an alcohol-free hairspray. I've been using it on and off for a year now and I really like it. You just have to be careful about using too much cause it can get very sticky.
Originally Posted by hippiechic81
Thanks!

As far as I know, Deva hasn't released a hair spray. If they have, they haven't mentioned it on their FB page.
Originally Posted by smasters467
Yeah it is not listed on their website either, but it is definitely in Ulta. The same thing happened with the curl cream and the spray gel. I saw those in Ulta way before they were listed on the website. I wonder if they use some Ultas as a test grounds for new products before they do a larger release.
Hair
Type: 3c/b; Density: M; Texture: M-C; Porosity: L-N

Products
Cleanser: SM Raw Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo
Conditioner: SM Raw Shea Restorative Conditioner
DC: SM JBCO Mask
Leave-In: SM JBCO Leave-in
Styler: CRN Curl Maker
SOTC: MO
Refresher: Oyin Juices and Berries

Regimen (CG since 3/31/12 )
Condition twice a week; Cleanse once a week; DC as needed; Henna as needed (Hennahead since 7/2/13).

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlkButterfly777/videos