I don't skype or IM, so I may not be the best person to weigh in , but personally, I find such things very annoying. I hate when people IM me, ESPECIALLY on the dating site while I am checking my mail.

Maybe he did it initially just to get your attn, but doesn't love that media and actually prefers emailing, texting and calling?

I don't recall the back story but have you met the guy in person? Have you spoken to him on the phone? If you have been enjoying his company via skype or whatever, why not dispense w/ all this other stuff and just go out w/ him to see if there is chemistry?

(If you aready covered this, sorry. Point me to the post so I can read the history.)

eta -- I went back and looked. I see he lives clear acros the country. Not sure what to say about that; I don't do the long distance thing. Is that something you both said you are open to?
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000
We haven't explicitly discussed what we're looking for ... right now we're just sort of "talking" I guess. I can tell he likes me but I can't tell if he wants anything to come of it. Similarly, I like him but I don't know if I want anything to come of it. This was a silly situation to get myself into; I'm honestly feeling like I should just go back to daydreaming about people who are already in my life who don't like me back.
Originally Posted by amandamarie
Or maybe go out w/ guys locally!
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000
Yes but they are all gross.
2a/b (really thick but sort of fine with pretty weak waves), medium-to-fine texture, normal porosity (I think). Doesn't seem to like protein.

Favorite products: Kinky-Curly Knot Today, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion, Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk, homemade flaxseed gel.

Still looking for a cleanser I like.