View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #6
Corrina777

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavymom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrina777 View Post
You might want to look at Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture conditioner. It's more moisturizing than Suave coconut and has pretty good slip.

Oh, and all of your add-ins (shea butter, etc.) are fine to use with CG

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

+1 to what Corrina says. I love Tresemme Naturals for slip. But, it's actually a light moisturizer. For heavier moisture, you may want to try Biolage Conditioning Balm (Sally's has a cheaper version of this too, GVP I think it's called?) - it provides both good slip and lots of moisture.

Yes- GVP Conditioning Balm. Very moisturizing. I seem to be one of the few people not really impressed with the slip. Another idea is what I do sometimes- if I'm not getting enough slip to get through some of my tangles I add some Kinky Curly Knot Today to those areas. It's not moisturizing, but the slip is amazing.

If it looks like the protein might be an issue Suave has a new conditioner called Everlasting Sunshine, which is protein-free and smells divine. I love the smell but it was too heavy for my hair. I stick to Daily Clarifying or the VO5 Clarifying conditioners (kiwi lime, vanilla mint tea), but I don't know if they have protein or not.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

3a/f/iii Before the chop- Donated to Locks of Love, January 2013
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CO-WASH: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo
CLARIFY: CHS Treatment Shampoo (used prior to PT/DT)
RO: DevaCare One Condition, Regis Olive Oil
LI: Cure Care, As I Am Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Biotera Gel, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, GVP Liquid Sculpting Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse
PT/DT: IAGirl's PT, One n' Only Argan Hydrating Mask
Corrina777 is offline   Reply With Quote