+1 to what Corrina says. I love Tresemme Naturals for slip. But, it's actually a light moisturizer. For heavier moisture, you may want to try Biolage Conditioning Balm (Sally's has a cheaper version of this too, GVP I think it's called?) - it provides both good slip and lots of moisture.
Originally Posted by wavymom

Yes- GVP Conditioning Balm. Very moisturizing. I seem to be one of the few people not really impressed with the slip. Another idea is what I do sometimes- if I'm not getting enough slip to get through some of my tangles I add some Kinky Curly Knot Today to those areas. It's not moisturizing, but the slip is amazing.

If it looks like the protein might be an issue Suave has a new conditioner called Everlasting Sunshine, which is protein-free and smells divine. I love the smell but it was too heavy for my hair. I stick to Daily Clarifying or the VO5 Clarifying conditioners (kiwi lime, vanilla mint tea), but I don't know if they have protein or not.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by Corrina777
Haha, and I seem to be one of the few people that does not find KCKT to have very good slip.
Originally Posted by wavymom
Same here although I love it in my son's hair.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App