View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 11:13 AM   #15
jsuzkelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarian View Post
Your hair is beautiful before AND after, but I definitely see the difference in the curl pattern.

I actually like the before version better, but then there's no frizz evident in the photos. Isn't that our biggest challenge, finding the right balance between curl and poof? : )

Thanks for the review!
Thank you so muh! Yes, it is a challenge. I also like the before pics, but what the photos don't show is how horrible my hair felt to the touch (although that was a better day). If I could get it to look like that but still feel soft and silky, it would be hair perfection!

Here's the back of my hair today, now that it has completely dried (this is the area I struggle with most regarding frizz and definition)

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
Attached Thumbnails
Suave naturals everlasting sunshine ?-uploadfromtaptalk1336151494292.jpg   Suave naturals everlasting sunshine ?-uploadfromtaptalk1336151512198.jpg  

My favorite brands are Kinky Curly, As I am, Curly Kinks, Curl Junkie, and Darcy's Botanicals. Also love sealing with oils (loving argan oil right now) and styling with jelly products (KCCC is my current favorite). Mostly trying to keep it simple!

CG since 12/29/2011
jsuzkelley is offline   Reply With Quote