I have recently been starting this method and i really love it even though its a bit timeconsuming. I havent bought here book but just read her website and watched here youtube videos. Which hairtype do you guys think Teri have?
I think i have 3b or 3c hair with high porosity and it looks pretty like Teris hair. My hair sucks any moisture like nobodies business!

I am amazed because i have never had this welldefined tight curls as i have now and it last for a few days without showering. I also just started combining this method with the cg method and i love it so far cause ican already see a much more healthier hair and welldefined curls. Love love love it so far!

I currently use loreal eversleek dt as a leave-in because its sulphat and siliconfree. But i am not really satified with this dt because it leaves my hair a little bit stiff.
Does anyone recommend any good leave-ins that leaves the hair soft and that are available in stores or that are homemade?

Sent from my HTC Desire using CurlTalk App
Hair type/properties:
3c hair, high porosity, mediumdensity, low elasticity, fine hair.

Curly hair routine/regime:
Combine the modified cg-method (low poo) and a modified tightly curly method.
-Condition and leave in: Aubrey Organics, Giovanni Barzilian keratin and argan oil
-Sealer: shea butter, Argan, olive and coconutoil
-Gel: homemade flaxseed gel, Kinky curly custard, Queen Helene Curl royal shaping creme.

Last edited by Curly Sara; 05-06-2012 at 04:22 AM.