Has anybody read this book and just felt like it was the curly bible. i got it 2 wks ago and i finished it last week and my regimen is just where it needs to be my hair his healthier, stronger, moisturized and i always reference it in case i want to get a new product. it has actually help me also not become a product junkie.

i have only been curly for about 2 months now and at first i was just buying up anything i saw. this book has taught me that all i need is just conditioner, water and oils here and there and u are good to go.

I love love love this book and i havent really run into ppl who have read this book yet. have you read it and do u agree this is like the bible for curly heads?
Originally Posted by yagurlbubblez

though i havent read the book i do know about her, n her website. Somtimes when im feeling abit down about my hair ill go on her site, it seems to make me feel better and really look forward taking care of my hair.
she doesnt have a problem with sulfates n cones, but she only washes once a week i think it was.... so i didnt think that was too bad. i love it how she can get such amazing curls with just using conditioner, find that great. i try to do the same, n get amazing curls.

my hair: 3c, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.

I also blog about my hair journey, please feel free to read and comment/ask questions http://www.naturallycurly.com/blogs/...air-blogs/2494